Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Adding dynamic fields to tree from dissector

Date: Tue, 21 Jun 2016 13:27:03 +0300
On Sat, Jun 18, 2016 at 5:14 PM, marko@xxxxxxxxx <marko@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hi.
>
> I have read Developer Manual, README.dissector and looked into few
> examples, but could not find an answer to my question.

I am sorry that I am answering to my own message instead of your
replies. Somehow I did not received answers via email and I have read
them through web archive.

Anyway, thank you for your answers.
I can indeed figure out all possible fields and their types because I
have a protocol in some binary format selected by wireshark user
through settings.
It's just not easy and a lot of work comparing to plain text fields in
wireshark 1.x.

But I understand why you did this.

Thank you.