Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] Happy-shark or per-PDU regression tests

From: Bálint Réczey <balint@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 16 Jun 2016 11:14:31 -0700
Hi,

With Dario and Peter we created a small regression test suit aiming at
checking the dissection engine with very targeted tests.

It compares specific PDU's PDML representation against stored references.

You can find it on GitHub:
https://github.com/wireshark/happy-shark

Feel free to add your favorite protocols, pull requests are welcome!

Cheers,
Balint

PS: Eventually the repository may be migrated to Gerrit.