Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] Wireshark ready for industrial usage

From: Tobias Scholz <scholzt234@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 26 May 2016 22:32:02 +0200
Hello everyone,

I am proud to announce, that Wireshark is now able to dissect cyclic PROFINET and PROFIsafe RTC1 frames! :)
(https://code.wireshark.org/review/#/c/14119/)

With that development, Wireshark is now ready and more interessting for industrial usage, to analyse failures within automation devices.

I would like to thank all the reviewers for their help with my development! Special thanks to Michael Mann, Birol Capa and Alexis La Goutte, who helped me so much with testing and questions about special Wireshark code APIs. Well indeed, it was a long way to get everyone satisfied, but its worth it. :)

Best Regards,

Tobias Scholz