Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] Windows dev, gerrit, git-review, etc.

From: Gordon Ross <gordon.w.ross@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 25 May 2016 20:50:33 -0400
I'm an experienced unix developer, familiar with git, but I'm having
trouble getting all the git+gerrit tools setup on Windows (Win7).  I
have Visual Studio 2013.  I can build Wireshark and test my build.
I even have some interesting fixes to contibute... but:
I can't seem to get the tools to upload a review.

What combination of tools are people actually using for Wireshark
development on Windows?
My web search have led to lots of time wasted trying things that didn't work...

Thanks,
Gordon