Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Configure/autogen failing on Ubuntu 14.04

From: Jeff Morriss <jeff.morriss.ws@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 18 May 2016 10:37:30 -0400

On Wed, May 18, 2016 at 10:07 AM, Anders Broman <anders.broman@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi,

I get

Makefile.am:415: error: HAVE_SPEEXDSP does not appear in AM_CONDITIONAL

codecs/Makefile.am:38: error: HAVE_SPEEXDSP does not appear in AM_CONDITIONAL

ui/qt/Makefile.am:27: error: HAVE_SPEEXDSP does not appear in AM_CONDITIONAL

Anyone else seeing this?

I'm not. Did you re-run ./autogen.sh?  HAVE_SPEEXDSP *is* in an AM_CONDITIONAL...

If that doesn't work, try maintainer-clean?