Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] adding accessibility information to the qt gui

From: Theodore Cooke <theodorecooke@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 6 May 2016 13:40:37 -0400
Thank you, Alexis for finding that reference in bugzilla. I should
have checked there before hand, but as I already said, I am new to
open source development, so didn't think of it.

To make wireshark accessible, I'm not sure what coding would need to
be done, but functionally I need my reader to be able to access the
names and types of each element in the gui, as well as manipulate
them. Currently, my reader only announces the names of a couple
elements, but not their types. It announces the type of one element as
a list view, but does not announce its name. Most significantly, my
reader cannot seem to access the contents of each element.

Since this has already been opened on bugzilla, I think I'm going to
move any future discussion to there.