Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Exported PDU timestamp problem

From: Pascal Quantin <pascal.quantin@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 4 May 2016 19:15:15 +0200
Hi Anders,

Hi
In the created exported PDU file there seems to be a problem with the timestamps. I'm not sure if it's related to the recent changes to the pcap-ng block handling or something else. Exported PDU uses ns resolution when writing. If someone cares to take a look I'd be grateful. I will not have the time until next week.

Cheers,
Pascal.