Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] warning if running with Qt4

From: Martin Kaiser <lists@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 1 May 2016 18:13:25 +0200
Hi Gerald, all,

the current master shows this warning on a Qt4 system.

martin@husavik:~/src/wireshark.git$ ./wireshark
Object::connect: No such slot QScrollBar::setRange(int,int) in overlay_scroll_bar.cpp:74

The offending line is
connect(this, SIGNAL(rangeChanged(int,int)), &child_sb_, SLOT(setRange(int,int)));

In Qt4, QScrollBar has no setRange() method.

I'm not sure how to implement such things portably without littering the
code with #if QT_VERSION >= QT_VERSION_CHECK(...) lines.

Best regards,
Martin