Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Commit 3c1f71e: Build error "unused parameter 'ntlm_pass' [-

Date: Wed, 20 Apr 2016 07:32:49 +0200

You don't have Kerberos enabled (HAVE_KERBEROS).

By the way using an explicit --with-kerberos should throw a configure error if Kerberos isn't found, so I don't know what is going on there.

There's a warning I haven't realized when running configure:
---
$./configure --with-kerberos --with-ssl --with-geoip
configure: WARNING: unrecognized options: --with-kerberos
checking whether to use Kerberos library... yes
checking for krb5-config... no
checking krb5.h usability... no
checking krb5.h presence... no
checking for krb5.h... no
No Heimdal or MIT header found - disabling dissection for some kerberos data in packet decoding
               Use kerberos library : no
---

=> So, yes Kerberos is not available and the commit should be fixed to catch this issue..

Cheers
Uli