Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] Can't create a source change via git

From: AZ-Software <az_software@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 18 Apr 2016 21:18:54 +0200
Hi

I have written some extensions for the wireshark gui. (see picture below)
But i can't create source change via git. I don't know why.

If the wireshark team is interested on this changes i have send you the sources.
The sources are for the version 2.0.2. (see at ws_2.0.2_extension.zip)

The files gtkcellrenderercustom.c/gtkcellrenderercustom.h are new files.

lg Anton