Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Connection slow and got interrupted when cloning the Wiresha

From: Yang Luo <hsluoyb@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 19 Apr 2016 22:11:28 +0800

On Tue, Apr 19, 2016 at 8:35 PM, Dario Lombardo <dario.lombardo.ml@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

On Tue, Apr 19, 2016 at 1:44 PM, Yang Luo <hsluoyb@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I found I can push using https, but the reminds me it lacks change-id.

I'm not sure I got your point, but you can get rid of all change-id issues using the tools/pre-commit hook.

Yeah. That needs to run "git review -s". But this command doesn't quite work under the GitHub repo.

Whatever, the problem is solved now:)