Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] VS2013 IDE compilation error msb6006

From: Tobias Scholz <scholzt234@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 18 Apr 2016 10:40:30 +0200
Hello everyone,

today I got a new computer (Win10 x64) for my work, which I wanted directly to configure for Wireshark compilation.

The setup up of all required tools worked completly fine. I didn't get any trouble during the entire installations. I am also able to compile Wireshark with VS2013 cmd prompt, but using the VS2013 IDE to compile the program, I always get the following error:

error MSB6006: "cmd.exe" wurde mit dem Code 1 beendet. C:\Program Files (x86)\MSBuild\Microsoft.Cpp\v4.0\V120\Microsoft.CppCommon.targets 170 5 test-sh

I already added an exclusion for my entire development folder (including Cygwin, VS2013, Qt5.6, Wireshark repo and libs) to my AVG antivirus tool. Any research for this failure in the internet wasn't very helpful.

Here are my relevant PATH variables:
----------------
C:\ProgramData\Oracle\Java\javapath;C:\WINDOWS\system32;
C:\WINDOWS;C:\WINDOWS\System32\Wbem;
C:\WINDOWS\System32\WindowsPowerShell\v1.0\;
C:\ProgramData\chocolatey\bin;
C:\Program Files\Git\cmd;
C:\Python27;
C:\Python27\Scripts

Since I am able to compile Wireshark with the vs2013 cmd prompt, I really don't know why IDE compilation doesn't work. Does anybody have a hint for this situation or maybe knows the issue for this error?

Thanks in advance!

Best Regards