Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Decoding New TLS CLient Hello Extension

From: Jeff Morriss <jeff.morriss.ws@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 14 Apr 2016 21:24:07 -0400
[Resending with the list in Cc:; I'm not sure why gmail's web interface decided to drop the list when I hit reply.]

On Thu, Apr 14, 2016 at 3:48 PM, <nalini.elkins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

On Thu, Apr 14, 2016 at 3:07 PM, <nalini.elkins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>Your best path forward would likely be to just modify the SSL dissector's C code; ideally you could then push that code to Wireshark so future versions will dissect the extension too.

Sure.  Happy to do that (once it all works!) but I was having trouble finding where that SSL dissector's C code actually was.  It looks like it may be invoking gnutls libraries?  Thanks for your help.