Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] Back-port new protocol (OpenDOF) to 2.0 branch?

From: Mike Morrin <morrinmike@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 14 Apr 2016 16:12:17 +0200
The OpenDOF dissector has just been merged to Head, (thank you to all reviewers).

We are keen to get it into a released version of Wireshark. I don't see a scheduled release date for 2.2, so presume that it is not soon. If I back-port the change to the 2.0 branch, what are the chances of it being accepted?

---