Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Deprecating nmake

From: "RobiOneKenobi" <robionekenobi@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 3 Apr 2016 11:21:07 +0200
Hi,

Checked path and only the python 2.7 (c:\pythoin27) is used. What is
surprising, is that the Win32 Config works for python, but not the Win64
Config.

The second error (when Win32 Config) mean that the FEATURE_SUMMARY is at no
place (I made a search in all files in the WS Source Dir, and it is found in
only one place (where it is called and bringing the error))

Robert