Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Building with CMake on Win10 and VS2013 (win64)

From: Graham Bloice <graham.bloice@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 30 Mar 2016 11:51:49 +0100

On 30 March 2016 at 11:18, Robert Cragie <robert.cragie@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I needed to add the PLATFORM environment variable as well. I am using VS2013 community edition.

I also use VS2013 CE and have never needed to set the platform variable.  It's only required for x64 builds and is set by the appropriate Visual Studio batch startup file.  If it's not being set, then you aren't setting up your build command shell correctly.

--
Graham Bloice