Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Building with CMake on Win10 and VS2013 (win64)

From: João Valverde <joao.valverde@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 30 Mar 2016 03:10:04 +0100

On 29-03-2016 21:46, Roland Knall wrote:
Sorry, late over here. You could try with cmake 3.5rc2. But beside that,
I did not get WS compile correctly with VS2013 for some time now, need
to use VS2015 myself.

Just another data point, I tried building on Windows 10 x64 with VS2015 and the latest of everything I could find (cmake, etc), just following along the dev guide, it worked really well, no problems at all.

On Tue, Mar 29, 2016 at 10:04 PM, Michael Mann <mmann78@xxxxxxxxxxxx