Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] Bug Report Wireshark 2.0.2 - File Merge

From: Francis Chartier <fchartier@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 25 Mar 2016 16:58:16 +0000

Hello,

I am using Wireshark 2.0.2 to debug videoconference.

I joined the 2 traces of the Firewall (Lan Side – called capturein and Wan Side – called captureout2) for reference

It looks like there is a problem when I merge the 2 files. Taken separately, packet analysis is correct, but when traces are merged, some packets are misinterpreted (see below)

capturein.pcap

captureout2.pcap

merged …

Please, let me know if I am wrong