Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Localization problem with UTF entities

From: Thomas Wiens <th.wiens@xxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 25 Mar 2016 10:56:16 +0100
As it seems not easy solvable, is it really neccessary to use the UTF-8
for dotdotdot and not plain ascii three dots?
On Windows 7 I don't see any difference between the two versions.

There are some other UTF-8 characters used inside the .cpp files, but
the UTF8_HORIZONTAL_ELLIPSIS is most often used.

--
Thomas