Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] cmake / OSX - FindM.cmake

From: Edwin Groothuis <Edwin.Groothuis@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 14 Mar 2016 21:54:52 +0000
Hmmm...

cmake -DCMAKE_OSX_SYSROOT detects libpcap properly, but the tests build with it show that it failed to detect all the pcap_* functions because the test doesn't link the libpcap.dylib file.

But with the command line tools they get detected. Macosx-setup.sh should add a check for this to be installed.

Thanks for your help to the pointer!

Edwin