Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] ligcrypt version (Ubuntu)

From: Mike Morrin <morrinmike@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 10 Mar 2016 11:04:41 +1300
I am trying to get the packet-dof dissector merged into the Wireshark source tree, but have just discovered that the dissector requires libcrypt v1.6.0 or newer, which is OK for a Windows build (as the Windows libraries are new enough).

But the Ubuntu petri dish machine (and I presume the other build-bots) have an older, incompatible version of the library.

I can detect the library version at install time, and compile the dissector without security if the build machine does not have the correct library version.

But will that pass review? and if not, can we get the build-bots updated to v1.6.0+ ?

---