Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] Column header highlighting.

From: Jakub Mazur <kubsztal1978@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 4 Mar 2016 22:27:09 +0100

Hello,

my 1st mail on this group thus I'd like to say hello to everybody :)

And my question as I'm not familiar with QT yet: which part of the code is responsible for changing  a background color of a column header (e.g. No., Time, Source, Destination, Protocol, etc. ) when a mouse pointer is placed over the header?

Best regards,
Kubsztal