Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] pre-commit ImportError

From: João Valverde <joao.valverde@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 17 Feb 2016 08:02:09 +0000

On 17-02-2016 07:48, POZUELO Gloria (BCS/PSD) wrote:
Hello,

I�d like to ask you about a problem with the pre-commit hook. It turns
out that when I try to commit my changes it shows me a message that
says: �ImportError: No module named site�, but when I delete the
pre-commit hook it allows me to commit my changes but no Change-Id is
generated... What can I do?

If you delete the pre-commit hook, it should still run the commit-msg hook to generate a Change-Id.