Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] pre-commit ImportError

From: Pascal Quantin <pascal.quantin@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 17 Feb 2016 08:52:29 +0100
Hi Gloria,

Hello,

I’d like to ask you about a problem with the pre-commit hook. It turns out that when I try to commit my changes it shows me a message that says: “ImportError: No module named site”, but when I delete the pre-commit hook it allows me to commit my changes but no Change-Id is generated... What can I do?

According to those stackoverflow threads, you need to properly set your environment variables so that Python finds its libraries:
https://stackoverflow.com/questions/5599872/python-windows-importerror-no-module-named-site
https://stackoverflow.com/questions/21874407/python-ipython-importerror-no-module-named-site

Regards,
Pascal.