Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Wireshark 2.0.1 with VS 2010 EE possible?

From: Graham Bloice <graham.bloice@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 9 Feb 2016 12:40:14 +0000
On 9 February 2016 at 12:30, FIXED-TERM Scholz Tobias (DC-IA/EAI) <fixed-term.Tobias.Scholz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Well when compiling Wireshark 2.x with VS2010 prompt with the already mentioned configurations, I get 249 warnings and 248 errors.

Is there a special output message, which would help you, or should I just post all the errors messages in here?

Post them as an attachment and I'll have a quick scan.  I don't have many spare cycles to do an in-depth investigation though.

--
Graham Bloice