Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] bugzilla qualification

From: Alan Partis <alpartis@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 23 Jan 2016 11:44:12 -0500 (EST)
What is the feeling amongst the development team regarding what should be
reported in the wireshark bug db, and what should not?

Specifically, I'm doing work on a particular dissector that does not yet
support certain features of its protocol -- I'd like to document the
needed upgrades via bugzilla so I can reference those reports in the
related commit messages.  This way, others who want to track the progress
of what is, and is not yet, supported in the dissector, can do so the the
bugzilla reports as opposed to having to get the code and examine it to
see what's NOT there.

What say you all?

Alan Partis
thundernet development group