Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Mac Build Error

From: David Morsberger <dave@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 14 Jan 2016 10:04:03 -0500

On Wed, Jan 13, 2016 at 9:55 PM, Guy Harris <guy@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

On Jan 13, 2016, at 6:30 PM, David Morsberger <dave@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> I am receiving the following error after I reset the HEAD to the latest.
>
> Mac OS 10.11 with Xcode
>
> Thoughts?

Try doing "make maintainer-clean", re-run ./autogen.sh, re-run the configure script, and recompile; there might be some out-of-date file there.  (It's building fine elsewhere.)

I am still receiving the error.

I was able to continue by removing the following lines in the generated register_wslua.c file
  • WSLUA_REGISTER_FUNCTION(reload_packets)
  • WSLUA_REGISTER_FUNCTION(reload_lua_plugins)

Also, wslua wasn't built on my Centos 6 box.