Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] Follow TCP Stream functionality

From: Michael Mann <mmann78@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 6 Jan 2016 08:45:30 -0500
I just submitted/merged a patch that drastically changes how the Follow TCP Stream works (https://code.wireshark.org/review/13038).  It now uses a tap from the TCP dissector (like Follow UDP does) instead of a bunch of manual labor.  I think this is better going forward, but there is only so much I can test on my own.  If I've broken something, please email me or submit a ticket to Bugzilla, CCing me in the ticket.  Capture files will almost be a must.

Michael