Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] Duplicate heuristic short_name "XYZ"

From: Oleksii Shevchuk <alxchk@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 03 Jan 2016 13:58:13 +0200
Hi list!

After update to wireshark 2 I meet next problem.
Wireshark crashes with `Duplicate heuristic short_name "XYZ"! This
might be caused by an inappropriate plugin or a development
error.` message.
XYZ is my plugin written in lua. In this plugin I have one dissector,
one heuristic dissector function and two tables where I put them - usb.bulk and usb.interrupt.
When I comment out one table, wireshark starts without crash.

The question is - how to add heuristic dissector to two tables properly now?

// wbr
// Oleksii Shevchuk