Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Current C-Standard used in wireshark

From: Graham Bloice <graham.bloice@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 2 Jan 2016 16:23:34 +0000

On 2 January 2016 at 14:15, Thomas Wiens <th.wiens@xxxxxx> wrote:
On 02.01.2016 13:38 Graham Bloice wrote:

> Out of interest, what are the reasons for sticking with MSVC2010?

Never change a running system.

I've got VC2013 installed under Win64, but the build process always
fails with:

C:\Program Files
(x86)\MSBuild\Microsoft.Cpp\v4.0\V120\Microsoft.CppCommon.targets(170,5): error
MSB6006: "cmd.exe" wurde mit dem Code 9009 beendet.
[C:\Development\wsbuild32\docbook\user_guide_docbook.vcxproj]

any many other of such errors. I guess there are the parentheses around
the path with spaces missing, but I haven't found out where I have to
add this, or why they aren't automatically added as in all other paths.

I can't see what the error is from so little context.  You're using the same build approach, i.e. CMake and the same environment with VS2010 and that works?

--
Graham Bloice