Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] Current C-Standard used in wireshark

From: Thomas Wiens <th.wiens@xxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 2 Jan 2016 12:04:34 +0100
Hi,

I just updated my local wireshark sources and wanted to build wireshark
with Win32 / VC10.0, when compiling failed at extcap/randpktdump.c, line
297, due to variable declaration inside code which is not C89 compliant.

The README.developer states still not to use C99 features. Is the readme
not up to date, or is there an error in the file?

I have to mention that I don't have Qt installed.

Thanks,

Thomas Wiens