Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Wireshark builder relocation

From: Gerald Combs <gerald@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 31 Dec 2015 09:50:37 -0800
On 12/24/15 11:24 AM, Gerald Combs wrote:

> The move is now complete. Unfortunately it looks like the Solaris builder
> didn't make it intact. It's failing to boot due to a bad IO controller. The
> other builders are up and running normally (or as normally as they were
> prior to the move).

I haven't had much luck getting the Solaris 10 SPARC builder back up and
running. It now completely fails to boot:

----
1>ERROR:	No good CPUs OR CPUs with good memory left.  Calling debug menu
SC Alert: CPU0 has been failed by POST

SC Alert: CPU1 has been failed by POST

SC Alert: IO-Bridge0 has been failed by POST

SC Alert: IO-Bridge1 has been failed by POST

SC Alert: Motherboard has been failed by POST
----