Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] build with vs2015

From: Alan Partis <alpartis@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 31 Dec 2015 10:05:56 -0500 (EST)
I see there were a couple discussions back in August about building
wireshark using Visual Studio 2015.  At that time, one of the issues that
was raised had to do with the availability of required libs from Qt (which
still appears to only have stuff for 2013).

Has there been any change in the status of building wireshark with VS
2015?  I get warnings (which are apparently treated as errors by the build
scripts) when trying to build with VS 2015 on a Windows 10 system.

Is this currently still not possible?

Alan Partis
thundernet development group