Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Replacing GHashTable with wmem_map_t

From: Pascal Quantin <pascal.quantin@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 9 Dec 2015 15:23:49 +0100

Hi Pascal,

I think that your response is missed because I’ve received a copy of my message L

Mmm, indeed this is an interesting bug of my email client on my smartphone... Too bad, it lost everything. Let's summarize what I wrote and lost then :)

wmem_map does not offer all the subtleties of the GLib implementation yet (as there was no need up to now). So if you really need to iterate over the elements, you can either submit a patch to add this functionality, or stick to GHashTables (but in that case do not forget to clean memory if required).
Or maybe this is a sign you should use a tree instead of a hash map.

Pascal.