Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Editorconfig

From: João Valverde <joao.valverde@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 2 Dec 2015 19:45:15 +0000

On 02-12-2015 18:41, Jo�o Valverde wrote:

On 02-12-2015 17:31, Gerald Combs wrote:
Does anyone have any experience with EditorConfig
(http://editorconfig.org/)? It seems like it would be useful for getting
rid of our modeline boilerplate, at least in directories where formatting
is consistent.

Didn't know about EditorConfig but I think it is awesome, among other
things because it allows separation of view and controller.

EditorConfig fail too. Much better config format would be to first define a style and then include it for a glob pattern.