Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Wireshark Performance

From: "POZUELO Gloria (BCS/PSD)" <gloria.pozuelo@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 2 Dec 2015 13:01:07 +0000

I’ve been testing the performance a little more and it seems that the loading time has increased not only for GTP protocol. I have sniffed a pcap composed by 22844 packets and if you open it up with both versions, v2.0 lasts 0.520s and v2.1 lasts 1.433s. But as you saw before for GTP protocol is even worse, I’ll try to get a pcap example that I can share.

Regards.