Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] Wireshark Performance

From: "POZUELO Gloria (BCS/PSD)" <gloria.pozuelo@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 1 Dec 2015 16:34:33 +0000

Hello again,

My question is now related to Wireshark performance. I don’t know why, but If I download the master branch and I compile it, I get the 2.1.0 wireshark version that, if I install it, it turns out to be slower talking about loading time in general, comparing it with the 2.0.0 version. I’m building Wireshark with this command:

> msbuild /m /p:Configuration=RelWithDebInfo Wireshark.sln

Do you know which could be the reason?

Thanks!

**** DISCLAIMER****
http://www.bics.com/maildisclaimer/