Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] BUG: Wireshark 2.0.0 OS X - Export options greyed after usin

From: Guy Harris <guy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 28 Nov 2015 13:59:06 -0800
On Nov 28, 2015, at 6:04 AM, Callum Aitchison <callum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> I was going to post on Bugzilla (my first post) but for some reason it’s acting very slowly so I can’t sign up or search so I don’t know if this has been reported or not.
>
> When capturing on Wireshark (from stdin in my case, not sure if it also applies to files) initially the export options in the File menu all work. However, after running a display filter such as for a simple example “http” all the options get greyed out. Even after clearing the display filter the options remain greyed out.

It appears to happen when doing a capture (whether from stdin or not).

It does *not* appear to happen with files, i.e. the items aren't greyed out by a display filter if you have a capture file open rather than a live capture.

Please try signing up to Bugzilla again, and, if you can sign up, reporting this there; it's easier to track bugs in the bug database.