Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] Release process: Transifex Sync

From: Uli Heilmeier <zeugs@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 19 Nov 2015 09:22:54 +0100
Hi,

First of all a huge Thank you to all the developers for a gorgeous 2.0.0 release!

I saw that the language files haven't been updated before building 2.0.0.
Therefore the latest translations like 'Next Packet in Conversation' and my fixes for the keyboard shortcuts in the German translation are missing.

Wouldn't it make sense to have a Transifex sync step in the release process?

Any opinions or doubts?

Cheers
Uli