Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] Review of Gerrit patch for RTPS

From: Juan Jose Martin Carrascosa <juanjo@xxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 18 Nov 2015 17:36:46 +0100
Hi everyone,

It has been almost two weeks and I am surprised I still didn't have a review here. I am surprised because I always get reviews very early! (in the first 24h, which is awesome).

I understand that everyone might be busy. I just want to make sure this is not missed since it is (in my opinion) a very cool feature for RTPS.

Any volunteers? :)

Thanks!
Juanjo Martin