Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] What is the reason that the 64-bit version of Wireshark is n

From: Pascal Quantin <pascal.quantin@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 17 Nov 2015 21:40:11 +0100

Hi folks,

On 1.12.8 8 it says without Kerberos.

Do I need to also install the 32-bit version of Wireshark or is there
a way to fix the build for the 64-bit version so it also builds with
Kerberos?

Hi Richard,

Kerberos support was added to the Windows 64 bits installer post 1.12 branch creation. It's a good opportunity for you to switch to the 2.0 RC3 release ;)

Regards,
Pascal.