Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] QT-GUI Mac: DE Translation: Keyboard shortcuts missing in menu e

From: Uli Heilmeier <zeugs@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 15 Nov 2015 23:28:50 +0100
Hi,

Testing the German translation on a Mac I discovered that the menu entries
are missing the keyboard shortcut hints (see attached files).

When I switch to another language and switch back to German the letters
appears. However the keyboard symbols (like cmd or shift) are still missing.

I checked the other languages: In Italian and Polish some symbols are also
missing (but not so much).

Did I mess up the translation or is it a bug? If so I will file a bug report.

For testing I used the automatic build Version 2.0.0rc3-36-g0f33924
(v2.0.0rc3-36-g0f33924 from master-2.0) on a Mac OS 10.10.5 64bit with
German keyboard.

Cheers
Uli