Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] CMake: Disable building with QT ?

From: Bálint Réczey <balint@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 14 Nov 2015 23:13:07 +0400
Hi,

To enable completion you also need the bash-completion package
installed and sourced in your bash session.
Sometimes the bash-completion package is missing in VM-s to save
space, but on default Ubuntu Desktop it is installed and enabled.

Bash-completion performs the completion part and uses the rules
shipped by cmake:

$ dpkg -S /etc/bash_completion.d/cmake
cmake: /etc/bash_completion.d/cmake

Cheers,