Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] UDP Multicast Statistic: Meaning of "empty speed"

From: Alexis La Goutte <alexis.lagoutte@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 14 Nov 2015 15:45:39 +0100

On Sat, Nov 14, 2015 at 3:02 PM, Uli Heilmeier <zeugs@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi,

I'm trying to finish the German translation for the 2.0 version.
One dialog where I haven't got the gist is "UDP Multicast Statistic".

What does "Stream empty speed" and "Total empty speed" mean in this context?
Is there a difference between "speed" and "bandwidth" for UDP Multicast?

BTW: Is the missing of the right bracket after "(Kb/s" intentionally or is
it a typo?
I think, it is a typo...

Your help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks,