Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] CMake: Disable building with QT ?

From: Alexis La Goutte <alexis.lagoutte@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 13 Nov 2015 22:18:39 +0100
Nice tip ! thanks

On Fri, Nov 13, 2015 at 9:26 AM, Dario Lombardo <dario.lombardo.ml@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
A useful feature of cmake that works at least on ubuntu is the tab completion. So you can run

cmake -DBUILD<tab>

and you get a list of build targets that can be enabled/disabled. You can also try with

cmake -DENABLE<tab>

that gives you a list of features you can enable or disable.

cmake -D<tab>

gives you, of course, the complete list of what you can set in wireshark's cmake.

Completion doesn't work on centos/redhat, and I don't know about other distros. It doesn't work on windows, afaik.

Hope this helps ubuntu developers :).