Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Determine address type of string

Date: Wed, 11 Nov 2015 09:49:53 +0100
Hello Chris,

I really like this idea but IIRC not the complete API is exposed to
plugins and so str_to_ip and str_to_ip6 are not available in a
standard installation for plugins (they are not included in the
libwireshark.def file which I do not have on my windows development
machine anyway but these entries are missing from a libwireshark.def
file I found on the internet).

Do you have any idea where I can request these two functions to be
added to plugin API?

Bye,
Jo