Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] Dissect using val_to_str from external file

Date: Mon, 9 Nov 2015 16:49:31 +0100
Hello,

In my protocol, one TLV is called "proto" and contains the IANA number of a well-known protocol. How can I display the value together with the string and using the available data from <epan/ipproto.h>, for example?

I know how to do it via val_to_str() but I am failing on importing the existing definitions.

Bye,
Jo