Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] io.h include guards

From: Guy Harris <guy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 5 Nov 2015 14:11:40 -0800
On Nov 5, 2015, at 1:44 PM, Graham Bloice <graham.bloice@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> What's the best way to make this all consistent, fix CMake and the _WIN32 guards to use HAVE_IO_H, or change the docs and ascend_scanner to use _WIN32?

Fix ascend-scanner.l not to include io.h at all; the claim is that it's for isatty(), but:

	1) that's only used by interactive scanners;

	2) we use %option never-interactive, so the scanner shouldn't be interactive and shouldn't use isatty() on UN*X or Windows.

Fix README.developer to say that io.h is Windows-only and should be guarded with _WIN32.