Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Submitting a change to fix GIOP request reply association

From: Andy Ling <Andy.Ling@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 5 Nov 2015 13:52:43 +0000

That was one of the pages I’d looked at. So I had a quick try and failed at the first hurdle.

It’s a shame there isn’t an easy way for a quick submission. I’m not sure I have the time to sort all this out.

Trying to do the clone I get…..

Cloning into 'wireshark'...

Could not create directory '/home/AndyL/.ssh'.

The authenticity of host '[code.wireshark.org]:29418 ([174.137.42.81]:29418)' can't be established.

RSA key fingerprint is SHA256:2pW2/O/N6IvNX0ivOEBNzz0ABc0qv6JpMvUz/4UBbzY.

Are you sure you want to continue connecting (yes/no)? yes

Failed to add the host to the list of known hosts (/home/AndyL/.ssh/known_hosts).

Permission denied (publickey).

and the repository exists.

So where is it looking for my home directory. My \Users\AndyL directory does have a .ssh directory and it contains github_rsa & github_rsa.pub, which I assume are the keys.

Regards

Andy Ling