Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] Submitting a change to fix GIOP request reply association

From: Andy Ling <Andy.Ling@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 5 Nov 2015 13:14:46 +0000

I have made some changes to packet-giop.c so that the request reply association problem previously mentioned checks IP address and port number. This appears to work for both 2.0 and 1.12. It would be nice to submit this for inclusion in the main code. Previously I would have created a Bugzilla report and attached the change, but it looks like this has all changed.

So what is the easiest way to submit this change?

I had a quick look at the git gerrit stuff and it looks like quite a hill to climb just for a one off submission.

Thanks for any advice.

Andy Ling